To participate in Random Dozen visit Linda here
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
They are not my favorite kind of Easter candy.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Petting a fuzzy chicken sounds like a good way to calm down, but in the absence of a chicken, probably a walk with my dog.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
April showers are good. A good thunderstorm is even better.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
I guess a little tat of my dog, Dodger. He has a very cute face. Where? That would be another question.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
I would choose a tattoo of the Chinese character for hope.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
I will dye Easter eggs with my grandkids, probably on Friday. We will have brunch and an egg hunt here on Sunday.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Unfair question....how can I choose? It's sort of like asking which one of my children I love the most.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
According to my camera it was the table full of liquor bottles in my last post.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
According to my Kindle, I have recently read "the Lacuna" by Barbara Kingsolver.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Getting Doc to get started on it.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
At least a dozen.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
The color purple. I'm not sure if that is really true, but I loved the movie.
An old cartoon, but it always makes me laugh