To participate in Random Dozen visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I should go look, but due to a recent clean out, probably 4 or 5 years old, but there are still way too many.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
My granddaughter is a Brownie and my daughter is a troop leader....so lots of cookies and lots of kinds, but I gave some away.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
Yes, but it is not something I do a lot of these days.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Yes.....my brother was the bad kid and I was the good kid....he however turned out just fine and I'm not so sure about me.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Maybe one....lots of good intentions, but not much follow through.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I don't really have a problem with either one.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday because I go to work on the week days and on Sunday the next day is Monday.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Since I can't come up with a good way to answer this I think the answer must be yes.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No, though I don't have any experience as a patient, other than having babies.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit ?
I'm pretty sure I could max it out at Anthropologie in the blink of an eye.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Somewhat, but more out of habit than loyalty.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Easier for me to be the teller, I think.