To participate in Random Dozen visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee here.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I like even numbers....2010 feels like a good year. However, I was born on 7/7 so have always considered 7 to be a lucky number for me, which I know is an odd number. Maybe that just makes me odd.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Probably more than I like to admit, so I will say a high 7 ( there's that 7 again).
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Inquisitive, if that is another word for nosy.....or maybe curious is a less unflattering word.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
Very, very lucky, though that luck doesn't always follow me when I go to a casino.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
Just yesterday I wrote about my 7th (there it is again) grandchild due to be born in September.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Lots of snow.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I recognize it, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Good at recycling, but I don't drive a hybrid.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
"I Hope You Dance" as sung by Lee Ann Womak. The words of this song express the hopes I have had for each of my grandkids when they were born, so with a new baby on the way I have been listening to it again recently.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
I alway pick up a penny from the ground....I see a found penny as a sign from my mother who died when I was 18.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
It is snowing again, at least that is what it has seemed like for months now. Actually this week has been great...sunny and near 60 tomorrow, but there is more snow to come before Spring settles in.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born?
"Chi Baba, Chi Baba" (My baby go to sleep) by Perry Como.