Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Silliness



It has been a long week (already ) at work so I am just going to share some silliness that was shared with me.

Say What?

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

I had amnesia once....or twice.

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

If the world was a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

One nice thing about egotists....they don't talk about other people.

My weight is perfect for my height....which varies.

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

How can there be self-help "groups"?


And a little known fact....

The first testicular guard "cup" was used in hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

That means it took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.


That's all folks!

Okay, sorry, I'll go back to work now.

11 comments:

  1. That last joke was so funny. They all were.
    Glad to make a quick stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - lots of these were hilarious! Great way to kick off my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only took 100 years but at least they did get it. I also like the planted bird seed. Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love those!!! Thanks for the lol's I needed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to start my day - thanks! I especially like 'All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy'...it couldn't be more fitting for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! Thanks for the chuckles, a perfect way to start my day! I can't decide which I liked the best they were all good. I would enjoy the chance though to prove that money can't make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, the last one got me! :)
    I guess we both needed a chuckle today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chuckles -- my day will go much better now. :)

    ReplyDelete