I'm joining Linda's Random Dozen for the first time today. You can check out Linda's blog here
1. If you could master one sport what would it be?
I would like to be able to play tennis better and I would like to be able to understand all the rules of soccer better.
2. When you make a purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make and informed decision?
I'm pretty much an impulse buyer, so that doesn't leave a lot of time for research. I'm that way with everything from shoes and ear rings to cars and houses.
3.There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
I wish I could answer this differently, but I would probably give up a favorite song before I'd give up a favorite food.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
Definitely the pristine yellow ones, unless I was going to make banana bread.
6. Your favorite tree is?
Weeping Willow, or Aspen. We have about a dozen Aspen trees in our yard, and they are beautiful in the fall when their leaves are golden and in the winter when they are bare and snow covered.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
I'm pretty low on that scale, probably 2 or 3, but I'm here and learning.
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
At work I'm analytical. Otherwise, I think I need to worry less and analyze more.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
Probably more like a dog. Dogs are pretty open about their feelings and wants. Cats are more inscrutable.
I don't know much about Koalas.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
Not near as much as I wish I had. I have lost track of some friends I was very close to at one time.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
I always use self-check out.