- Frenemy: pretends to be a friend, but is actually and enemy.
- Sock puppet: a false online identity used for deceptive purposes. (sounds like something a frenemy might do)
- Staycation: a vacation spent at home or nearby. (We've heard this one a lot...let's hope we don't have to do it)
- Locavore: one who eats foods grown locally whenever possible. (sounds more like a strange new insect to me)
- Flash mob: a group of people summoned (as by e-mail or text message) to a designation at a specified time to perform an indicated action before dispersing. (sounds like fun, but you'd have to have a lot of free time to participate)
- Vlog: a blog that contains video material. (I 'll do this when someone shows me how to add a video from my phone to my blog)
Spellcheck is apparently not as with it wordwise as I am...it doesn't like most these new words.