I found this new meme on my friend Betty's blog A Glimpse Into Midlife. It is from her friend Joyce at her blog From This Side of The Pond who you can meet here. Joyce asks seven question and number 8 is for us to add our own random thought. I hope I can come up with a random thought.....I am doing this meme since work has drained all thoughts from my head this week.
1. Do you think you're more like your mom or your dad?
I think I am probably more like my mom, at least I hope I have some of her kindness and generosity. My dad was sort of distant and hard to know. I may be like him in ways that I am not even aware of.
2. Do you like roller coasters?
There was a time in my life when I did like roller coasters, but not so much these days. I especially do not like the kind where your feet just hang down with nothing under them. Yikes!
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you'd thought about it maybe another five minutes before you hit publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?)
When I started my blog which is titled Living Consciously, that was a concept I had been thinking about for a while. I hoped that my blog would help me pay more attention to the events and the everyday of my life. I think blogging has helped me do that, so I am happy with the name.
4. What is the best wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've given?
You are asking me to go back a lot of years with this question. If I can stretch the meaning a little, I will say that the best "gift" from my wedding is my three children.
5. What is the one bill you most hate to pay?
Since I recently got a new smart phone, I'm afraid it is going to be my cell phone bill.
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Pretty much half full most of the time, if not all the way to the top.
7. What is your favorite word? Okay okay. Calm down. How about one of your favorite words?
"Grandmom" is my favorite word because that is what my grandkids call me.
8. This is not exactly a random thought because it occurs to me often, but I want to say how much I appreciate the friends I have made through blogging. I appreciate all you have shared with me and what you have allowed me to share with you....the good, the bad and the meme.