Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee asks a dozen fun questions a week for us to answer. I have not participated before, but have had fun reading other peoples answers. I thought I could handle this weeks questions.
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Yesterday, Carrabba's Minestrone, and yes, I caved.
2. M &M's or Skittles?
M &M's, dark chocolate, please....but I do love Skittles.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Yes, but it was a very long time ago.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I am pretty much instantly awake and ready to go, but I do like a cup of coffee right away.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I have been on several cruises....My favorite is Windstar, small ships with 150-300 people, but I
wouldn't turn down any cruise.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Meryl Streep comes to mind, but I'm not sure I have a real favorite.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Why people act like no one can hear them when they talk on their cell phones in public, and of course
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I would say moderate, my interest being tempered by my ability. I am in the market for some kind of
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I usually like selecting greeting cards, especially for kids.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Cut and color every six weeks. I'm trying to find a way to get away from that. I don't love sitting in the
chair or paying the price.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I'm not a shopper, but probably most enjoy buying shoes.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Where is the dog?