Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen

 Linda  at 2nd Cup of Coffee asks a dozen fun questions a week for us to answer. I have not participated before, but have had fun reading other peoples answers. I thought I could handle this weeks questions.




1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Yesterday, Carrabba's Minestrone, and yes, I caved.


2. M &M's or Skittles?
M &M's, dark chocolate, please....but I do love Skittles.
    
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Yes, but it was a very long time ago.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I am pretty much instantly awake and ready to go, but I do like a cup of coffee right away.


5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I have been on several cruises....My favorite is Windstar, small ships with 150-300 people, but I     
      wouldn't turn down any cruise.

6. Who is your favorite actress?
Meryl Streep comes to mind, but I'm not sure I have a real favorite.

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Why people act like no one can hear them when they talk on their cell phones in public, and of course
 men.

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I would say moderate, my interest being tempered by my ability. I am in the market for some kind of
smart phone.

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I usually like selecting greeting cards, especially for kids.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
 Cut and color every six weeks. I'm trying to find a way to get away from that. I don't love sitting in the
 chair or paying the price.

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I'm not a shopper, but probably most enjoy buying shoes.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Where is the dog?

6 comments:

  1. I would definitely have to be a skittles girl... and when you find a way to get out of the hairdressers chair can you share it please?!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that cell phone thing is a pet peeve of mine too! Especially here in P. people fell more "important" when they have a cell phone and when they speak on it, it is always LOUD! Do NOT understand that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often crave tacos. I agree with you about liking dark chocolate. I have been on several cruises too, never Windstar. Holland America and Royal Caribbean mostly. I am too antsy to sit in a beauty shop, I cut and color my own hair. I like your hair style, I think you could cut it yourself. If not cut, for sure you could color it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely enjoyed reading your Random Dozen. Thanks for sharing a little deeper glimpse of you with us.

    Have a great day with sweet blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MnM's for me, please. No thank you on the Skittles. I will never understand geometry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty much agree with you.....how about a mixture of M&M's & skittles.

    ReplyDelete