Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cake

I love cake, but it is not something I have very often, at least not usually. The last week has been a cake bonanza for me. Last Saturday, for Anna's birthday, there was a yummy chocolate cake. Sunday for Jared's first communion party, cake again. There was an end of school picnic at Jared, Hope and Justin's school on Thursday and they had cake. Lots of cake. All kinds of cake with all kinds of fillings and frosting-a cake lover's jackpot. Today for Hope's birthday party, Joanna made the cake pictured above-a really cute and delicious flip-flop cake. Tomorrow is Brandon's graduation party, and I happen to know there will be cake. I might have to snag a piece to save and eat gradually for a few days. I'm not sure I can quit go cold turkey. Hmm...I did see a really great looking strawberry-key lime cake at Sam's yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow-Joanna is talented-nice flip-flop cake-perfect for summer. :)

    I love white cake with buttercream frosting. Mmmmmmm. Have a corner piece for me.

    ReplyDelete