Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is it the time change?

It has either been a fairly unnoteworthy (spellcheck tells me this is not a word, oh well) few days or my brain has not adjusted to the time change, leaving me a synapse or two short of full consciousness. The time change has seemed harder than normal to adjust to this time, but I'm not sure a one hour change should be enough to rob me of all brain power. I did have a great day of skiing with Brandon, Joanna and Hope last week-end, and I got to see all of my grand kids on various nights through the week which always makes it a good week for me.

Since I am fairly new to blogging I didn't want to go too long without posting something, so I am totally stealing a couple of thoughts from a "things to think about" e-mail:

This one could be true for me-
My short term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

What did they measure hail by before golf balls were invented?

An old man was driving down the highway when his wife called
saying "be careful, I just heard on the news that there is a car
on the highway going the wrong way!" "It's not just one car,"
he answered, "It's hundreds of them!'

And a reflection on the death of Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote
The Hokey Pokey," who died recently. The most traumatic part
for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg
in, and then the trouble started.

Okay, maybe the time change has caused more damage than I thought.

And finally, just for fun pictures

.

Jared and Justin at the Dairy Queen after Jared's school play

Hope at one of Ellis' parties for her 1st birthday Justin, Wil & Hope "enjoying" Jared's basketball game

No comments:

Post a Comment