Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photo Obsessed Grandmom

Thank goodness for digital cameras. From when I first became a Grandmother 8 years ago when Jared was born, I pretty much always have a camera with me and I love taking pictures of my grandchildren. In fact they are pretty much all I take pictures of, now that I think about it. Getting all 6 of them in the same picture is a special coup for me. Jared's birth apparently happened before I had a digital camera....during a recent closet cleaning, I uncovered a grocery bag full of packets of pictures of his first year, and those are the one's that didn't make it into the album. If it weren't for digital cameras, I would by now be overrun with those packets of out of focus, too dark, too light, not just right pictures.

My photo obsession has grown by having my two youngest grandchildren, two precious little girls, Ellis and Anna, born just four months apart. When the two of them are together I can't help wanting to take every picture possible. I'm so bad that I fear that they'll only remember me as a body with a flashing box for a face.

Following are a few of my favorites:

Christmas pajamas-oh so cute!


With Hope, all dressed up on Christmas Eve

Sharing toys

Grandmom, where's your camera?

Summertime cute


Enough with the flash already!



This will always be a favorite
I'm already worried that their high school graduations will be on the same day.

1 comment:

  1. I love that summer pic of them! Hopefully their graduations will at least be at different times!

    ReplyDelete